It is a Lithium battery capacity tester.It is used to test the voltage, discharge capacity and discharge energy of a 18650 lithium battery.
- Dual working power supply
- 18650 battery special tester
- Support display discharge capacity
- Support display discharge energy
- Support parameter memory function
Work Voltage:DC 5V~12V or 18650 battery
Load power: 10W 8ohm
Measuring voltage accuracy:0.1V
Discharge capacity accuracy:1mAh
Discharge energy accuracy:1mWh
1. Connect work voltage DC 5V~12V from white XH2.54-2P socket or install a 18650 battery at left battery socket.
2. Install a measured 18650 battery at right battery socket.
3. Turn on power supply switch. Then the screen will display current battery voltage.
4. Set discharge stop voltage.Press button and - to set discharge stop voltage.Parameters can be saved automatically.It is recommended that the 18650 battery stop discharge voltage be set to 3.5V.
5. Short press the first(left) button to start measuring.Then the LED indicator D3 will turn ON.
6. Short press the second button to switch dispaly capacity(mAh), energy(mWh) and voltage.
7. Long press first(left) button to clear dispaly capacity(mAh) and energy(mWh).
8. The battery is tested and shows the battery test value when D3 LED indicator start blinking.
1 x XH-M240 Battery Capacity Tester mAh mWh for 18650 Lithium Battery